Content Cleaning, Pack-out & Storage
We suggest that you do not attempt any “do-it-yourself” cleaning methods without consulting our ServiceMaster Restoration Technician.
Removal of severe odors from Fire and Smoke Damage requires a variety of professional products, systems and specialty equipment. Often multiple treatments are necessary during the restoration process. We have the capabilities to remove a wide range of odors.
Omega Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
We are proud to now be a certified Omega Content Cleaning System Professional Company.
ServiceMaster by Cronic has advanced products and systems for restoring different Smoke Damaged Contents, whether Furniture and Upholstery, Knick-Knacks or other belongings.
Professional cleaning systems and products used by experienced, trained ServiceMaster by Cronic restoration technicians give you the best chance for complete restoration of your belongings.
Depending on the source and the extent of damage to your property, some situations require that your contents and furnishings be inventoried, packed and safely transported to a secure, climate-controlled location for cleaning, deodorization, restoration and storage until the structural restoration is complete. Be assured that ServiceMaster by Cronic restoration technicians are fully trained and will treat your possessions with the utmost care.
ServiceMaster by Cronic will:
- Coordinate activities with your Insurance Claims Representative.
- Separate items that will not be moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Pack, provide general inventory and transport your belongings to our secure facility.
- Perform Restoration, Cleaning, Deodorization, Re-Packing and Storage.
- Arrange for Re-Delivery of your household belongings once Restoration and Recontruction is complete.